On the evening of Wednesday 5 December, TRY celebrated 135 years of making a meaningful difference at our inaugural photographic exhibition, Since 1883. Alongside our Board of Directors, staff, donors and volunteers we celebrated our incredible milestone with live music, incredible refreshments and great company!
Since 1883 is a unique exhibit of the impact TRY has made to the lives of children, young people and families since inception in 1883 and showcases our ability to successfully respond to the needs of society as times change.
In a Melbourne style warehouse gallery, the exhibition includes stories, photographs and information about how we work towards creating social impact to break the cycle of disadvantage.
Julia Cambage, TRY CEO stated:
“Since 1883 is a professional, vibrant fun reflection of TRY’s past, present and future. Suitable for all ages and a great city outing”.
The exhibition is open up until Sunday 9 December at No Vacancy Gallery
Thank you to everyone who attended our opening event! For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
P.S: Massive Shout-out out to our incredible event sponsors:
- RedInk who printed all our photographs,
- AusDart Picture Framing who framed all the photographs
- Neon Collective who supplied the iconic event neon sign
- Sparkke Change who supplied most of our drinks
- 7 Springs for their refreshing sparkling water
- Beetroot and Brie for the amazing grazing table
- Salvador Darling for the sweet tunes